AAUW Park County Branch
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT REQUIREMENTS:
This Scholarship seeks to reward student leaders who exemplify the AAUW mission of advancing equity for women and girls through Advocacy, Education, Philanthropy, and Research.
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT REQUIREMENTS
1. A residency of Park County or Mammoth Hot Springs, with an established Montana residency
2. A 3.0 cumulative or higher grade point average
3. An applicant must be a college Sophmore, Junior, or Senior, or entering graduate school
4. Must carry a minimum of 12 semester credits while receiving scholarship money
5. Must have two (2) signed letters of recommendation
6. This Application is due June 20, 2021
One $1,400 scholarship will be offered. This is a one term award and must be used in the time awarded. The funds will be handled through your college Financial Aid Office.
Please contact us for further information or if you have any questions. The Park County Branch of AAUW hopes you will apply for this scholarship and wishes you the best of luck in this and all other competitions you may be considering.
To obtain an application, please contact your Financial Aid Office, or the following scholarship committee members.
Joyce Phillips: Scholarship Committee: Phillipsjp47@gmail.com
Melanie Moroney: Scholarship Committee: firstname.lastname@example.orgDeadline: June 20, 2021