COHEAO- Coalition of Higher Education Assistance Organizations
For the 2021-2022 Academic School Year, the
Coalition of Higher Education Assistance Organizations (COHEAO)
will award six (6) $1,000.00 Scholarships.
The eligibility requirements for applicants for the 2021-2022 academic year are as follows:
• Applicants must be U.S. citizens;
• Applicants must attend a COHEAO member school;
• Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.75 on a 4.0 scale;
• Only undergraduate students who will be entering their sophomore, junior or senior year in 2021-2022 are eligible to apply. This scholarship is not eligible to incoming freshmen;
• Graduate students are eligible to apply;
• At the time of the award of scholarship, the applicant must be enrolled full-time in a degree program for the fall term of the 2021-2022 academic year;
• Only one scholarship per family, per academic year, will be awarded;
• The application must be received by no later than Friday, April 30, 2021.
Further information about the COHEAO scholarship is available at http://www.coheao.com/about-2/scholarship/Deadline: April 30, 2021