Soroptimist International of Great Falls "Live Your Dream"
The Live Your Dream Award was established in 1972 to assist women with primary financial responsibility for their families to obtain the skills-training and education necessary to improve their employment status and standard of living for themselves and their family. Each year, nearly $1.9 million is awarded to more than 1,300 women in Soroptimist's 20 member countries and territories.
You are eligible to apply for the Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards if you are a woman who:
• Provides the primary financial support for yourself and your dependents. Dependents can include children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents.
• Has financial need.
• Is enrolled in or has been accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program.
• Is motivated to achieve your education and career goals.
• Resides in one of Soroptimist International of the Americas' member countries/territories (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guam, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Taiwan, United States of America, Venezuela).
• Has not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women's Opportunity or Live Your Dream Award.
• Does not have a graduate degree.
• Is not a Soroptimist member, an employee of Soroptimist International of the Americas or immediate family of either.
For information about applying to the Soroptimist Live Your Dream Education & Training Award Program, please contact: Benna McGeorge at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 406-452-8768
You can view additional information about the scholarship at: http://www.soroptimist.org/awards/dreamawardsfaqforapplicants.pdf
You can apply using the online application at: bit.ly/LYDA-apply
Accepting applications from August 1, 2019 - November 15, 2019Deadline: November 15, 2019