Great Falls College MSU will evaluate your military transcript for possible awarding of college credit.    The student must be admitted to Great Falls College MSU and have chosen a program of study in order to evaluate a transcript.   The student will receive notification from the Registrar’s Office concerning courses accepted in transfer. 

Request an official transcript be sent to:

Great Falls College MSU
2100 16th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT  59405

For Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corp and Navy veterans, request an official transcript:

For Air Force veterans, request an official transcript :

Contact Information

Victoria Bull
Financial Aid Specialist
Student Central

Kevin Lyons
Veterans Success Coach
Office: B103

Military Friendly School IconYellow Ribbon Icon